Sologenic.org "Sologenic Development Foundation Limited" has developed a decentralized ecosystem built on top of the XRP ledger to facilitate minting and trading of NFTs.
The services offered on Sologenic.org are all P2P decentralized and not being controlled by any 3rd party and the site is being maintained by:Sologenic Development Foundation Limited
Tower B1 - 607, 40395 - Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum St - Ajman - United Arab Emirates
Email: [email protected]
The purpose of this policy is the safety of our creators (users), viewers, and all other people that want to contribute to the Sologenic NFT platform, which is our highest priority. We look to each of our users to help us protect this unique and vibrant community. It’s important you understand our Guidelines and the role all users play in our shared responsibility to keep Sologenic NFT safe.
If you find content that violates this policy, report it. Instructions for reporting violations of our Guidelines are described in this policy (see the reporting NFT section).
Any other type of content that is not described in this policy will be delisted if the Sologenic team considers at its own discretion that affects other users.
Pornography - representation of sexual behavior that is intended to cause sexual excitement.
Child Pornography - visual representation (that is, a photo, film, video, or another image) of a minor taking part in clearly sexual activity or showing certain parts of a minor’s body for a sexual purpose.
Terrorism - the use of violence to create a general climate of fear in a population and thereby to bring about a particular political objective.
Racism - consists of principles and practices that cause an inequitable distribution of rights, opportunities, and experiences across racial groups. Racism is, related to geographic, historical, political, economic, social, and cultural factors with no justification for notions of racial superiority or racial prejudice.
Stereotyping - typically involves attributing the same characteristics to all members of a group, regardless of individual differences. It is often based on misconceptions, incomplete information, and/or false generalizations.
Racial Profiling - any action that relies on stereotypes about race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, or place of origin rather than on reasonable suspicion, to single out an individual for greater scrutiny or different treatment.
3. Accessing the Service
The user represents and warrants that he/she will comply with all applicable laws (e.g., local, state, federal, and other laws) when using the service. Without limiting the foregoing, by using the service, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are not located in a country that is subject to a Government embargo; and (b) you have not been identified as a specially designated national or placed on any list of prohibited, sanctioned, or restricted parties. If you access or use the service you are solely responsible for ensuring that your access and use of the service in such country, territory, or jurisdiction does not violate any applicable laws.
Your access and use of the service may be interrupted from time to time for any of several reasons, including, without limitation, the malfunction of equipment, periodic updating, maintenance, or repair of the service or other actions that Sologenic, in its sole discretion, may elect to take.
We require all users to be at least 18 years old. If you are at least 13 years old but under 18 years old, you may only use Sologenic Marketplace through a parent or guardian’s Account and with their approval and oversight. That account holder is responsible for your actions using the account. It is prohibited to use our service if you are under 13 years old.
Sologenic’s name, logo, trademarks, and any Sologenic product or service names, designs, logos, and slogans are the intellectual property of Sologenic and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission in each instance. You may not use any metatags or other “hidden text” utilizing “Sologenic” or any other name, trademark or product, or service name of Sologenic without our prior written permission. In addition, the “look and feel” of the service constitutes the service mark, trademark, or trade dress of Sologenic and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission.
All other third-party trademarks, registered trademarks, and product names mentioned on the service or contained in the content linked to or associated with any NFTs displayed on the service are the property of their respective owners and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the permission of the applicable intellectual property rights holder. Reference to any products, services, processes, or other information by name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by Sologenic.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
You represent and warrant that you have, or have obtained, all rights, licenses, consents, permissions, power, and/or authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein for any content that you create, submit, post, promote, or display on or through the service. You represent and warrant that such content does not contain material subject to copyright, trademark, publicity rights, or other intellectual property rights unless you have necessary permission or are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and that the content does not violate any laws.
Sologenic will delist NFT´s in response to intellectual property infringement claims and will delist any content if the user is determined to be a repeat infringer. If you believe that your content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement, or violates your publicity or other intellectual property rights, you may submit written notice to our designated copyright agent at: [email protected]
6.1 Nudity & Sexual Content
Explicit sexual content meant to be sexually gratifying is not allowed on Sologenic NFT. Posting pornography may result in content removal. Photos containing fetish content will be removed or age-restricted (18+ Content). In most cases, violent, or humiliating fetishes are not allowed.
Here are some examples of nudity content that is not allowed.
- Images or photos containing nudity or sexual themes for the purpose of sexual gratification such as “Porn”
- Images or any other uploaded content that focused on genitals, buttocks, or breasts.
- Images or audio or textual depictions of sexual acts for the purpose of sexual gratification.
- Animated or illustrated pornography, sex acts, or fetish content.
- Nudity or partial nudity for the purpose of sexual gratification.
- Images of photos modified or manipulated for sexual gratification, or focus on themes of unwanted sexualization.
- Displaying sex toys to provide viewers with sexual gratification.
Please note this is not a complete list.
We may age-restrict content if it includes nudity or other sexual content but doesn’t depict anything described above (eg. artistic). The user needs to enable the 18+ Content option to prevent other users to see this content. Remember that giving context in the title, and description will help us to understand much better the general topic and the purpose of your work.
6.2 Child Pornography
Child pornography is a form of child sexual exploitation, each child involved in the production of an image is a victim of sexual abuse. The Sologenic team has zero tolerance in this specific forbiden category, and will delete the complete collection if there is evidence of any child abuse file uploaded in the platform.
Don’t post content if it fits any of the descriptions noted below.
- A person under the age of 18 years (or who is depicted as being under the age of 18 years), engaged in or depicted as being engaged in explicit sexual activity.
- Content involving a child in a sexual act for commercial gain.
- Fondling of a child’s genitals, buttocks, or breasts.
- Images of coercing a child to fondle him/herself, the abuser, or another child.
- Taking sexually explicit or provocative photographs of a child.
Please note this is not a complete list. While many people think that child sexual abuse always involves the rape of a child, it also includes touching inappropriately and is against the law.
6.3. Violent Criminal Organizations Content (Terrorism)
Content intended to praise, promote, or aid violent criminal organizations is not allowed on Sologenic NFT.
Don’t post content if it fits any of the descriptions noted below. Here are some examples of content that’s not allowed.
- Content produced by violent criminal or terrorist organizations.
- Content that depicts the insignia, logos, or symbols of violent criminal or terrorist organizations.
- Content praising or memorializing prominent terrorist or criminal figures or organizations.
Keep in mind that this isn't a complete list. This policy applies to images, photos, videos, and any file uploaded by the user.
If posting content that might suggest terrorism or crime, be mindful to provide enough information in the description and title so viewers understand the context. Controversial footage may be subject to age-restriction content or delisting content at the complete discretion of the Sologenic team. Don't post content if you think it might violate this policy.
6.4 Racism & Discrimination Content
The purpose of Sologenic NFT is to provide a platform that is culturally inclusive and free from racial discrimination. Racial discrimination can occur as a result of stereotyping, prejudice, and bias. Sologenic beliefs that each human being has equal worth and should have equal opportunity for social integration, economic and social advancement, and embraces the value and benefits of cultural diversity;
Racism is best understood when acknowledging inequitable distribution of rights, oppression, and experiences across racial groups.
Don’t post content if it fits any of the descriptions noted below.
Images that can suggest racial discrimination because of stereotyping.Content that depicts deviations from normal practices or an unprofessional manner (racial profiling).Content directed against someone of a different race, based on the belief that one's own race is superior.Images that suggest offensive behavior based on racial hatred because of their race, color, or national or ethnic origin.
7. Consequences of Violating This Policy
If your content violates this policy, we’ll remove (delist) your NFT. If you continue uploading prohibited images, then the complete collection will be delisted from the NFT platform. This decision will be at the own discretion of the Sologenic NFT creators and it is not debatable.
8. Reporting a NFT
Any user can report an NFT if it violates our guidelines. To report, the user needs to give a click on the Flag that is on the right-hand side of the NFT.
Then the user will need to select the option that corresponds according to the content policy violation (explicit and/or sensitive, fake/scam, spam, others, etc). The Sologenic Core team will review each of the NFT`s reported in order to guarantee the safe use of the platform ta all of our users.
You accept and acknowledge:
- The value of an NFTs is subjective. Prices of NFTs are subject to volatility and fluctuations in the price of the cryptocurrency can also materially and adversely affect NFT prices. You acknowledge that you fully understand this subjectivity and volatility and that you may lose money.
- A lack of use or public interest in the creation and development of distributed ecosystems could negatively impact the development of those ecosystems and related applications, and could therefore also negatively impact the potential utility of NFTs.
- The regulatory regime governing blockchain technologies, non-fungible tokens, cryptocurrency, and other crypto-based items is uncertain, and new regulations or policies may materially adversely affect the development of the service and the utility of NFTs.
- You are solely responsible for determining what, if any, taxes apply to your transactions. Solgenic is not responsible for determining the taxes that apply to your NFTs.
- There are risks associated with purchasing items associated with content created by third parties through peer-to-peer transactions, including but not limited to, the risk of purchasing counterfeit items, mislabeled items, items that are vulnerable to metadata decay, items on smart contracts with bugs, and items that may become untransferable. You represent and warrant that you have done sufficient research before making any decisions to sell, obtain, transfer, or otherwise interact with any NFTs or accounts/collections.
- We do not control the public blockchains that you are interacting with and we do not control certain smart contracts and protocols that may be integral to your ability to complete transactions on these public blockchains. Additionally, blockchain transactions are irreversible and Sologenic has no ability to reverse any transactions on the blockchain.
- There are risks associated with using Internet and blockchain based products, including, but not limited to, the risk associated with hardware, software, and Internet connections, the risk of malicious software introduction, and the risk that third parties may obtain unauthorized access to your third-party wallet or Account. You accept and acknowledge that Sologenic will not be responsible for any communication failures, disruptions, errors, distortions, or delays you may experience when using the service or any Blockchain network.
- Sologenic reserves the right to delist any NFT by it´s own discretion at any time. Under no circumstances shall the inability to view NFT´s on Sologenic or an inability to use the service in conjunction with the purchase, sale, or transfer of items available on any blockchains serve as grounds for a claim against Sologenic.
- Sologenic does not provide dispute resolution services, if there is a disagreement between or among users, the parties must resolve those disputes directly.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND SOLOGENIC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. SOLOGENIC MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION AND DISCLAIM ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHETHER THE SERVICE: (A) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; OR (C) WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, COMPLETE, LEGAL, OR SAFE. SOLOGENIC DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOLOGENIC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF ANY KIND FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN OR TAKEN IN RELIANCE ON MATERIAL OR INFORMATION, CONTAINED ON THE SERVICE. WHILE SOLOGENIC ATTEMPTS TO MAKE YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE SAFE, SOLOGENIC CANNOT AND DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE, CONTENT, LINKED TO OR ASSOCIATED WITH ANY NFTS, OR ANY NFTS YOU INTERACT WITH USING OUR SERVICE OR OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS’ SERVERS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OF ANY, DATA THAT YOU DISCLOSE ONLINE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR OBTAINED FROM THE SOLOGENIC OR THROUGH THE SERVICE, WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. YOU ACCEPT THE INHERENT SECURITY RISKS OF PROVIDING INFORMATION AND DEALING ONLINE OVER THE INTERNET AND WILL NOT HOLD SOLOGENIC RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY.
WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS AND TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGES, OR CLAIMS ARISING FROM: (A) USER ERROR, INCORRECTLY CONSTRUCTED TRANSACTIONS, OR MISTYPED ADDRESSES; (B) SERVER FAILURE OR DATA LOSS; (C) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE; (D) ANY UNAUTHORIZED THIRD-PARTY ACTIVITIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE USE OF VIRUSES, PHISHING, BRUTEFORCING OR OTHER MEANS OF ATTACK AGAINST THE SERVICE OR NFTS.
NFTS EXIST ONLY BY VIRTUE OF THE OWNERSHIP RECORD MAINTAINED IN THE ASSOCIATED BLOCKCHAIN. ANY TRANSFERS OR SALES OCCUR ON THE ASSOCIATED BLOCKCHAIN (E.G., XRP LEDGER), SOLOGENIC AND/OR ANY OTHER SOLOGENIC PARTY CANNOT EFFECT OR OTHERWISE CONTROL THE TRANSFER OF TITLE OR RIGHT IN ANY NFTS OR UNDERLYING OR ASSOCIATED CONTENT OR ITEMS.
SOLOGENIC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY SUSTAINED LOSSES OR INJURY DUE TO VULNERABILITY OR ANY KIND OF FAILURE, ABNORMAL BEHAVIOR OF SOFTWARE (E.G., WALLET, SMART CONTRACT), BLOCKCHAINS, OR ANY OTHER FEATURES OF THE NFTS. SOLOGENIC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSSES OR INJURY DUE TO LATE REPORTS BY DEVELOPERS OR REPRESENTATIVES (OR NO REPORT AT ALL) OF ANY ISSUES WITH THE BLOCKCHAIN SUPPORTING THE NFTS, INCLUDING FORKS, TECHNICAL NODE ISSUES OR ANY OTHER ISSUES HAVING LOSSES OR INJURY AS A RESULT.
11. Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL SOLOGENIC BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFIT OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM THESE TERMS OR THE SERVICE, PRODUCTS OR THIRD-PARTY SITES AND PRODUCTS, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES RELATED TO LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, OR LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY STRICT LIABILITY OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE AND EVEN IF SOLOGENIC OR ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; OR (B) FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM, DEMAND, OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OF THE DELIVERY, USE, OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE. ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE SERVICE, PRODUCTS OR THIRD-PARTY SITES, AND PRODUCTS ARE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING THEREFROM.
If you breach any of the provisions of these Terms, all licenses granted by Sologenic will terminate automatically. Additionally, notwithstanding anything contained in these terms (policy), we reserve the right, with or without notice and in our sole discretion, to suspend, disable, terminate, or delete your ability to access or use the service (or any part of the foregoing) at any time and for any or no reason, and you acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability or obligation to you in such event and that you will not be entitled to a refund of any amounts that you have already paid to us. Sologenic at it´s own discretion can terminate to provide the service to any user without any explanation.